MENU

Slide

Saturday, July 05, 2008



歌曲:Ya Birthday
歌手:王力宏


Go Shorties It’s Ya Birthday
Go 兄弟’s It’s Ya Birthday
全亚洲 what what It’s Ya Birthday
It’s everybody’s birthday
It’s mine’s, it’s ma birthday






Yaaaaay! I'm finally eigggggghteen, 18!
Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes, loves! :D

And i looooove my boyfriend who secretly planned a surprise for me,
and made my 18th birthday the most torturous birthday ever!
I... AM... SO POOR THING! hehehe

You'll see from the photos on my next post.
Confirm damn ugly and unglam loh!
Walao, later no photographers wanna shoot me anymore!
Hahahaha! anyway, I'm gonna enjoy myself at Phuture tomooorrow!

Thank you all my darlings who came!
It was such a lovely lovely lovely surprise.
I wanna cry loh! I was just too shock to cry! :x





Gonna have an early night, long day tmr! :D

Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: